Podcasts & Webcasts - How to Get Started
Osler is pleased to provide business-critical commentary in new and innovative ways:
- Flash Presentations and Flash Video
- Flash Audio; and
- Downloadable MP3 audio files.
Flash Presentations & Video
Multimedia presentations and Video can be watched
directly from the Osler website using our website's Flash Video media
To Watch Video and Flash Content
- Click on the Play icon on a Podcast/Webcast Details page
Audio feeds, often referred to as Podcasts, are an effective alternative to the written word. These files can be listened to directly from the Osler website using our website's Flash Audio media player. You can also download these podcasts in MP3 format and listen to them directly from your computer (often Windows Media Player or iTunes), but many people prefer to download them to their MP3 player, where they can be digested on the go. Alternatively they can be delivered via an RSS feed.
To Listen Directly
- Click on the Audio Player icon on a Podcast Details page
To Download to Your PC
- Right-click on the Download icon link on a Podcast Details page and choose "Save Target As...". Select a location to save it to. The Report(s) can now be listened to anytime, online or offline. They can be burned to a CD for listening in your car. They can also be copied to your MP3 device. Great for time management!
To Subscribe Via Automatic Feed (RSS)
To begin accessing Osler Podcasts via automatic feed:
- Download and install some specific, freely available Podcast software. There are dozens to choose from. iPodder can be found for download here. Juice can be found here. Osler neither recommends nor endorses any particular vendor.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the Podcast software, select the Podcast you would like to listen to. Copy the Podcast URL from our website into your Podcast software. E.g., http://www.osler.com/syndication/MergersAcquisitions.xml found here on our Osler Audio Reports page.
- Listen to an informative Osler Audio Report.