Al Meghji, Larry Lowenstein, Deborah Glendinning, Tristram Mallett, Mark A. Gelowitz, Sonia Bjorkquist
Dec 17, 2013
We are pleased to announce that 19 Osler lawyers have been named as leaders in their specialty areas in the 2013 Lexpert Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-Border Litigation Lawyers in Canada.
The guide also features commentary from Osler’s Alexander Cobb in “The Liability of Directors in Canada” by Brian Burton, Larry Lowenstein and Jennifer Dolman in “A Major Evolution in Class Litigation” by Julius Melnitzer, Mark Gelowitz in “Proxy Litigation in Canada” by Sandra Rubin, and Martin Desrosiers in Julius Melnitzer’s “Cross-Border Insolvency Developments.”
The guide features Canada’s leading litigation lawyers in the following practice areas: Class Action, Competition Law, Corporate Commercial, Corporate Tax, Insolvency & Financial Restructuring, Intellectual Property, International Trade Regulation and Securities.
We congratulate the following firm lawyers on their inclusion in the guide:
- Sandra Abitan: Insolvency & Financial Restructuring (Montréal)
- Sonia Bjorkquist: Class Action (Toronto)
- Glen Bloom: Intellectual Property (Ottawa)
- Ronald Cheng: International Trade Regulation (Ottawa)
- Silvana Conte: Class Action (Montréal)
- Suzanne Côté, Ad. E.: Corporate Commercial (Montréal)
- Riyaz Dattu: International Trade Regulation (Toronto)
- Martin Desrosiers:Insolvency & Financial Restructuring (Montréal)
- Peter Franklyn: Competition Law (Toronto)
- Mark Gelowitz: Corporate Commercial; Class Action; Securities (Toronto)
- Deborah Glendinning: Class Action (Toronto)
- George Hendy, Ad. E.: Corporate Commercial (Montréal)
- Mahmud Jamal:Class Action (Toronto)
- Michelle Lally: Competition Law (Toronto)
- Larry Lowenstein: Corporate Commercial; Class Action; Securities (Toronto)
- Sylvain Lussier, Ad. E.: Corporate Commercial (Montréal)
- Ian MacGregor: Corporate Tax (Ottawa)
- Tristram Mallett:Securities (Calgary)
- Al Meghji: Corporate Tax (Toronto)
Selection for the guide is based on Lexpert’s annual peer review surveys, which determine the leaders in Canadian law practice in key markets and across more than 60 practice area specialties. In addition to Lexpert’s US/Canada Cross-Border guides, the peer review survey results are also featured throughout Lexpert’s legal directories and business publications.
You can view the complete guide here with a Lexpert digital subscription.