Aug 12, 2013
Ten Osler partners each honoured as “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers
We are proud to announce that the following 10 Osler partners have each been named “Lawyer of the Year” in their specialty area by Best Lawyers.
- Firoz Ahmed – Toronto Tax Law
- Michel Benoit – Montréal Employee Benefits Law
- Lorne Carson – Calgary Project Finance Law
- Shawn Denstedt, Q.C. – Calgary Environmental Law
- Clay Horner – Toronto Corporate Law
- Sylvain Lussier – Montréal Appellate Law
- Robert Raizenne – Montréal Tax Law
- Elizabeth Walker – Ottawa Securities Law
- Michael Watts – Toronto Health Care Law
- Craig Wright – Ottawa Technology Law
These individuals have been selected for this distinction after having earned the highest number of votes, within their geographic legal market and specialty area, in the publisher’s exhaustive annual peer review surveys conducted earlier this year. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honoured as the Lawyer of the Year, making this accolade particularly significant. For additional information, please visit Best Lawyers’ Lawyer of the Year site.
126 Osler lawyers recognized by The Best Lawyers in Canada 2014
Osler is also proud to announce that 126 of our lawyers have been identified by The Best Lawyers in Canada 2014 as leading lawyers in their respective specialty areas. With several of these lawyers earning recognition in multiple categories, Osler has a combined total of 188 rankings across 42 of the publisher’s specialty areas.
We extend special congratulations to the 16 Osler lawyers who are newly listed this year.
For the complete list of Osler’s ranked lawyers, please click here.
These rankings are based on a peer-review survey process conducted annually by Best Lawyers. Please visit Best Lawyers for more information on Osler’s rankings.