Mar 1, 2017
Osler is pleased to announce the admission of the following Toronto-based senior associates to the role of counsel:
- Helen Ferrigan – Helen’s practice includes taxation with a focus on dispute resolution and tax litigation, employee compensation and the non-profit sector.
- Joanna Fine – A member of the privacy and data management group, Joanna advises clients on a wide range of privacy-compliance initiatives, including conducting privacy and security reviews and audits; drafting privacy policies, practices and procedures; and managing privacy/security breaches.
- Sony Gokhale – Sony’s practice includes advising on general corporate and commercial matters with a focus on technology, outsourcing, consumer protection, payment systems/mobile payments, privacy, e-commerce and procurement and licensing of technology products and services.
- Tara Law – Tara’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and securities and general corporate matters.
- Andrea Lockhart – Andrea practises commercial law with an emphasis on bankruptcy, insolvency, restructurings, secured transactions and debtor/creditor law.
- Matthew Wanford – Matthew’s practice includes advising on general corporate and commercial matters with a focus on technology, outsourcing, privacy, e-commerce, intellectual property licensing and technology matters related to franchising.
- Anna Zalewski – Anna provides advice on all legal issues related to pensions and benefits, including pension fund investment and pension-related litigation. She has also worked closely with Osler’s privacy group on privacy-related matters in the pension context.
Congratulations to all of our new counsel.