Jan 31, 2018
Financial Post has announced its full-year 2017 league table results, and Osler received #1 rankings as legal counsel to both issuers and underwriters for combined equity and debt offerings by value. Osler advised issuers on 32 completed transactions valued at $26.5 billion. Osler also advised the underwriters on 31 transactions that raised $13.9 billion in total.
In addition to the Financial Post rankings, Osler is ranked as follows for full-year 2017:
- #1 ranking from Bloomberg as counsel to the issuer for equity offerings
- #1 ranking from Bloomberg as counsel to the underwriters for IPOs
- #2 ranking from Bloomberg as counsel to the underwriters for corporate bonds
- #2 ranking from Thomson Reuters as counsel to the issuer for debt offerings
- #2 ranking from Thomson Reuters as counsel to the underwriters for debt offerings
In addition to expertise in capital markets, Osler continues to lead the Canadian M&A rankings for legal advisors. For full-year 2017, Osler was ranked #1 in the Canadian M&A league tables published by Thomson Reuters, Mergermarket and Bloomberg.
See all of the Financial Post tables here.