Feb 25, 2020
Osler is very pleased to introduce our latest innovative offering, Osler ACTion™ – FI Regulatory Compliance. Designed to provide financial services organizations with a more efficient and cost-effective way to comply with their regulatory obligations, Osler ACTion leverages the knowledge and resources of the firm’s in-house experts to deliver curated summaries of legislative changes directly to financial institutions. When they subscribe to Osler ACTion, regulated financial services organizations can easily stay current on recent and proposed developments – traditionally a time-consuming task – and focus their attention on business objectives instead.
In particular, Osler ACTion – FI Regulatory Compliance enables financial institutions to:
- Keep up with changes to laws, regulations and guidelines as required by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
- Reduce costs by outsourcing the monitoring and identification of ongoing legislative developments to Osler’s team
- Free up resources as in-house teams can shift from completing routine, time-consuming tasks to focusing on core business goals
- Anticipate and proactively address changes that affect the organization since Osler ACTion provides notice of proposed changes and advises when enacted provisions come into force
- Access legislative updates anywhere, anytime through a convenient centralized dashboard hosted on Osler’s online portal
For more information, including details on how to subscribe, contact any member of the Osler ACTion team.