Feb 19, 2020
AccessPrivacy by Osler is very pleased to announce that an upgraded version of the AccessPrivacy Knowledge Portal is now available. This new release features design enhancements, improved search functionality and innovative browse capabilities that will help Chief Privacy Officers, in-house counsel and compliance professionals stay up-to-date.
Subscribers to the Knowledge Portal gain access to a range of valuable online resources, including:
- Topic hubs that provide a pan-Canadian overview of the current state of the law on more than 100 access and privacy topics across the public and private sectors
- Tools and charts designed to help users by distilling the complex arena of privacy and access law into easy-to-understand visuals
- Privacy in the courts, a quarterly publication that focuses on recent court decisions and privacy law developments, and provides insight into their potential impact on Canadian organizations
- The Monthly Scan, a comprehensive snapshot of key developments, with easily accessible links to source materials
- Privacy and access legislation, sorted by sector and jurisdiction
- Archive of AccessPrivacy calls that can be listened to anytime at your convenience
Osler’s AccessPrivacy service offerings help organizations in the public and private sectors to develop a strategic approach to data governance, supported by sound policies and practices. In addition to the premium content available through the Knowledge Portal, AccessPrivacy subscribers can join regularly scheduled calls to learn about emerging issues in the privacy, access and data management space, and receive timely E-News Updates.
For more information, including details on how to register, contact email@example.com.