Aug 27, 2020
Osler is proud to announce we have been recognized by Best Lawyers in Canada 2021 with 154 lawyers ranked across multiple practice areas. Of the 154 recognized, 9 Osler lawyers also earned recognition as “Lawyer of the Year” for Canada in various categories:
- Adam Kardash (Toronto) - Privacy and Data Security Law
- Chris Bennett (Toronto) - Project Finance Law
- Janice Buckingham (Calgary) - Oil and Gas Law
- Jeremy Fraiberg (Toronto) - Corporate Law
- Maureen Killoran QC (Calgary) - Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Paul Litner (Toronto) - Employee Benefits Law
- Peter E. Milligan (Toronto) - Structured Finance Law
- Shahir Guindi Ad. E. (Montreal) - Private Funds Law
- Wendy Gross (Toronto) - FinTech Practice
Osler is also pleased to announce that the firm has been named 2021 “Law Firm of the Year” by Best Lawyers in Canada for expertise in Securities Law.
Best Lawyers is a leading peer review publication in the legal profession, recognizing the top attorneys in over 100 practice areas. These individuals have been selected for this distinction after receiving the highest overall peer feedback within their geographic region and specialty practice area. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honoured as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant.
For additional information, please visit Best Lawyers’ website.
For a list of all recognized Osler lawyers, please click here [PDF].