Al Meghji, Desmond Lee, Michael Innes, Janice Buckingham, Shawn Denstedt, KC, Rocco Sebastiano, Wendy Gross, J. Bradley White, Chris Bennett, Marc Wasserman, Tracy Sandler, Firoz Ahmed
Feb 18, 2021
Osler is proud to announce that we have once again been recognized as a leading firm in the Chambers Global 2021 guide. Chambers and Partners’ rankings measure sophistication of work, client service, depth of service and commercial awareness, and Osler’s results speak to the exceptional strength of both our lawyers and practice areas.
Osler has been recognized as Band 1 – Chambers’ highest distinction – in the Canadian subset of the guide in the following nine categories:
Osler is also pleased to announce the following 12 lawyers have been recognized as Band 1:
- Al Meghji – Tax: Litigation (Star Individual)
- Desmond Lee – Capital Markets
- Michael Innes – Capital Markets
- Janice Buckingham – Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional)
- Shawn Denstedt – Energy: Oil & Gas (Regulatory)
- Rocco Sebastiano – Energy: Power (Transactional)
- Wendy J Gross – Information Technology
- J Bradley White – Intellectual Property: Litigation
- Chris Bennett – Project Finance; Projects: PPP & Infrastructure
- Marc Wasserman – Restructuring / Insolvency
- Tracy Sandler – Restructuring / Insolvency
- Firoz Ahmed – Tax
Published since 1990, Chambers and Partners guides rank the best law firms and lawyers across 185 jurisdictions throughout the world. Rankings are based on independent and objective research, and peer and client reviews.
A full summary of our rankings can be found here [PDF].
More information on Chambers Global rankings can be found here.