Aug 26, 2021
Osler is proud to announce we have been recognized by the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers™ with 168 lawyers ranked across multiple practice areas. Of the 168 recognized, 14 Osler lawyers also earned recognition as “Lawyer of the Year” for Canada in various categories:
- Chad Bayne (Toronto) – Venture Capital Law
- Dominic Mochrie (Toronto) – Franchise Law
- Marc Wasserman (Toronto) – Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- Richard J. King (Toronto) – Energy Law
- Rick Fullerton (Toronto) – Structured Finance Law
- Chima Ubani (Montréal) – Private Funds Law
- Constantine Troulis (Montréal) – Equipment Finance Law
- Nathalie Beauregard (Montréal) – Information Technology Law
- Edward Vandenberg (Ottawa) – Securities Law
- Janice Buckingham (Calgary) – Energy Law
- Maureen Killoran, Q.C. (Calgary) – Appellate Practice
- Melanie Gaston (Calgary) – Construction Law
- Simon Baines (Calgary) – Natural Resources Law
- Trevor R. Scott (Vancouver) – Corporate Governance Practice
In addition, we are pleased to have 43 Osler lawyers newly recognized as “Ones to Watch” in Best Lawyers Canada: Ones to Watch (2022 Edition).
Best Lawyers is a leading peer review publication in the legal profession, recognizing the top attorneys in over 100 practice areas. These individuals have been selected for this distinction after receiving the highest overall peer feedback within their geographic region and specialty practice area. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honoured as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant.
Osler was also named “Law Firm of the Year” for our Corporate and Commercial Litigation and Tax Law practice groups.
View the complete list of recognized Osler lawyers [PDF].
For additional information, please visit Best Lawyers’ website. (Please note that only paid profiles will appear in the lawyer/firm search function.)