Mar 30, 2021
Osler is pleased to announce that our Intellectual Property Group has been shortlisted in an unprecedented number of categories for the Managing IP Americas Awards 2021.
The Awards, held annually, recognize remarkable achievements and developments in IP practice over the past year and are decided through a rigorous research methodology.
Osler’s shortlisting follows excellent results in World Trademark Review and Chambers Canada. The breadth of the nominations reflects Osler’s excellence and reputation across all disciplines of IP, including patents, trademarks and copyright.
Please join us in celebrating our shortlisted nominees in the following categories:
- Firm of the year – Copyright
- Firm of the year – Patent contentious
- Firm of the year – Trademark contentious
- Firm of the year – Trademark prosecution
- Practitioner of the year (Trademark) – May Cheng
- Practitioner of the year (Patent) – Nathaniel Lipkus
- Practitioner of the year (Copyright) – John Cotter
Osler has also been nominated for several “Impact cases of the year.”
The winners will be announced through a virtual ceremony on April 7, 2021.