Apr 12, 2021
Osler’s National Litigation Department is pleased to announce we have been shortlisted in eight categories for the 2021 Benchmark Litigation Canada Awards. The awards will take place virtually on May 12, 2021.
Our recognized lawyers and practice groups include:
- Aboriginal Litigator of the Year (Maureen Killoran)
- Energy/Resources Firm of the Year
- Energy/Resources Litigator of the Year (Maureen Killoran)
- Insolvency Firm of the Year
- Insolvency Litigator of the Year (Jeremy Dacks)
- Product Liability Firm of the Year
- Securities Firm of the Year
- White Collar Crime/Enforcement Litigator of the Year (Stéphane Eljarrat)
Osler’s National Litigation and Dispute Resolution team litigates business-critical issues for organizations in Canada and around the world. Best known for handling complex corporate/commercial litigation and arbitration, we defend major institutional clients on high-profile and precedent-setting cases. Our industry-recognized team members are experts in complex commercial litigation as well as in the litigation specialties that major corporations call on most often.
Benchmark Litigation provides law firm and lawyer rankings based on extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists and their clients as well as analysis of the market’s most important cases and firm developments.
For more information, please visit Benchmark Litigation Canada.