Dec 6, 2022
Osler congratulates nine of its lawyers for being recognized as 2023 Thought Leaders: Global Elite by Who’s Who Legal. This accolade recognizes top lawyers who not only show vast expertise and experience advising on some of the world’s most significant and cutting-edge legal matters, but also their ability to innovate, inspire, and go above and beyond to deliver for their clients.
Inclusion in the guide is based on Who’s Who Legal’s extensive research and interviews with clients and peers. Each year’s edition contains individuals who have earned the highest number of nominations from peers, corporate counsel and other market sources in the analysts’ research cycle. Our recognized lawyers are listed below:
- Chad Bayne – Fintech
- Mark Brender – Private Client
- Jennifer Dolman – Franchising
- Andraya Frith – Franchising
- Kaeleigh Kuzma – Competition Future Leaders – Partners
- Paul Litner – Pensions & Benefits
- Patrick Marley – Corporate Tax – Advisory
- Dominic Mochrie – Franchising
- Emmanuel Pressman – M&A
Read more about Who’s Who Legal’s Thought Leaders: Global Elite.