Feb 16, 2022
Osler is proud to announce that our Intellectual Property Group has been shortlisted for an unprecedented number of categories in the annual Managing IP Americas Awards 2022, including five Firm of the Year categories and three Practitioner of the Year categories.
The nominations reflect Osler’s reputation for excellence across all disciplines of IP and reflects the growth and success of this exceptional team, which won six awards at the 2021 edition of the Managing IP Americas Awards.
The Awards, held annually, recognize remarkable achievements and developments in IP practice over the past year and are decided through a rigorous research methodology.
Please join us in celebrating our shortlisted nominees in the following categories (all nominations are for Canada):
- Firm of the Year - Copyright
- Firm of the Year - Patent Contentious
- Firm of the Year - Trademark Contentious
- Firm of the Year - Trademark Prosecution
- Firm of the Year - IP Transactions
- Practitioner of the Year (Copyright) – John Cotter
- Practitioner of the Year (Patent) – J. Bradley White
- Practitioner of the Year (Trademark) - Donna White
The winners will be announced at the 17th annual Managing IP Americas ceremony to be held April 7 in New York City. Read more about the Managing IP Americas Awards for 2022.