May 18, 2022
Osler is proud to announce that six of our Intellectual Property lawyers have been recognized in the 2022 IP STARS Canada guide, by Managing Intellectual Property. This guide recognizes the leading IP law firms and practitioners worldwide. In assessing its rankings, IP STARS conducts extensive research and obtains information from thousands of firms, IP practitioners and their clients through interviews, email and online surveys. Rankings are determined based on several aspects including expertise, workload, market reputation/track record, outcomes achieved for clients and unique strengths in a given practice area.
Osler congratulates the following lawyers on earning individual rankings:
- May Cheng was recognized as a “Trade mark star 2022”
- John Cotter was recognized as a “Copyright star 2022” and a “Trade mark star 2022”
- Barry Fong was recognized as “Trade mark star 2022”
- Nathaniel Lipkus was recognized as a “Patent star 2022”
- Brad White was recognized as a “Patent star 2022”
- Donna White was recognized as a “Trade mark star 2022”
Read more about the rankings and methodology on the Managing Intellectual Property IP STARS website.