Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP is one of Canada’s leading business law firms. Advising many of Canada’s corporate leaders, as well as U.S. and international parties with extensive interest in Canada, our 400 lawyers are based in offices in Toronto, Montréal, Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver and New York.
The Client & Platform Support Coordinator, reporting into the Manager, Emerging High Growth will be responsible for the setup and maintenance of Carta platform for clients, while working alongside with clients, legal and administrative team members.
- Work with the client and Carta customer support to troubleshoot problems
- Work with the Carta team to become an Osler Carta Super User
- Liaison between the Carta Reps and Client
- Responsible for client onboarding to the Carta platform, including extracting relevant information from the company minute book and inputting on to Carta
- Work closely with LPs within the practice on quality control matters
- Work closely with stakeholders within OWT to create a streamlined process to ensure all company records are reconciled and consistent within Carta, ALF & the company’s cap table
- Responsible for general Carta maintenance for clients, including responding to general Carta-related questions, providing assistance with Carta updates, including drafting/updating securities
- Responsible for the firms tracking of clients of using Carta
- Responsible for client referrals to Carta
- Other duties assigned
Education and Experience
This position requires a university degree or college diploma in a business or social science discipline, plus one year of relevant work experience is desired. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be acceptable. Experience in a professional services environment is an asset.
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in MS Office products; comfortable with technology
- Extremely well organized with superb attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player who also works well independently
- Disciplined execution and follow through; excellent time management skills
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong ability to learn existing business practices
How To Apply
We thank all applicants for their interest in Osler; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Osler is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and people with diverse backgrounds, identities, and cultures. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates in all phases of the selection process.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon background and reference checks, including a criminal record check, credit check, and employment and educational verifications.
If you have the required background with the ability to provide exceptional customer service and wish to work in one of Canada’s leading law firms, please reply in confidence with a cover letter and résumé by the closing date.
Closing Date: June 25, 2021
No phone calls or agencies please.