Are you ready to take the next step in your legal career? Do you have experience with various aspects of Employment and Labour law? Are you eager to provide clear and practical advice to our clients on their unique and challenging employment and labour related issues?
Take your next step and join Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP as an associate in our Employment and Labour Department in our Toronto office, and be a part of a team that delivers comprehensive advice in all areas of employment and labour law.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 to 4 years of employment and labour law experience;
- experience advising and representing employers in all areas of employment and labour law including: implications of corporate transactions and reorganizations;
- experience with collective agreement administration, collective bargaining, union certification/decertification, strikes, lockouts and grievance arbitration;
- experience with employment contracts and executive compensation, workers’ compensation, pay equity and employment equity;
- experience with occupational health and safety prosecutions, human rights, employment standards, privacy, terminations, layoffs and workplace investigation;
- excellent academic credentials;
- superior communication, drafting skills and strong attention to detail.
How To Apply
Consistently ranked as one of Canada’s leading business law firms and employment and labour departments by clients and leading international, independent reviews, Osler offers the successful candidate the benefit of working with more than 400 of the best legal minds in the country and the opportunity to develop your skills in this challenging area.
If you are ready to take your next step and join our growing team, please reply in confidence with a cover letter, detailed résumé and academic transcripts to:
Chief Professional Resources Officer
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
1 First Canadian Place, P.O. Box 50
Toronto, ON M5X 1B8
No agencies please.
Osler is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.