Do you have a diverse experience in employment law? Are you ready to take the next step in your legal career?
Take your next step and join Osler as an associate in our Montreal office and be part of an exceptional team providing both legal and strategic advice to small and medium-sized companies as well as to international entities.
The successful candidate will have:
- a minimum of 2 to 4 years of employment law experience;
- experience advising on employment issues in connection with mergers and acquisitions;
- excellent writing and communication skills, both in French and English;
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to work autonomously;
- superior analytical skills and attention to detail;
- strong interpersonal skills and business acumen.
Experience in pension and benefits law is considered an asset.
How To Apply
If you are ready to take your next step and join our team, please reply in confidence with a cover letter, detailed résumé and academic transcripts to:
Director, Professional Resources
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
1000 de la Gauchetière Street West, Suite 2100
Montreal, QC H3B 4W5
No agencies please.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Osler; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Osler is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and people with diverse backgrounds, identities, and cultures. For candidates with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process.