Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP is one of Canada’s leading business law firms. Advising many of Canada’s corporate leaders, as well as U.S. and international parties with extensive interest in Canada, our over 400lawyers are based in offices in Toronto, Montréal, Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver and New York.
Osler prides itself on attracting and maintaining some of the brightest talent in the legal arena. Our lawyers, students, management and staff have created a unique firm culture which nurtures mentoring and the exchange of ideas. Osler is a dynamic and exciting place to begin a career or carve out a new path.
The Marketing Analytics Coordinator will be an integral part of the Marketing Technology & Analytics team and be responsible for helping to establish the analytical backbone including processes and tools required to be able to transform data to actionable insights.
Insight identification and development:
- Proactively explore data across all components of the Martech stack to find trends, discover themes, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Actively work with Client development and marketing communications to leverage measurement-focused insights to optimize program development, as well as define and implement tracking of key performance indicators
- Design and implement integrated marketing dashboards and analytics using a BI Solution (PowerBI) in collaboration with internal stakeholders and vendor partners
- Progress the firm to explore and implement advanced analytics techniques and processes including developing models to address a variety of business question e.g. churn, at risk clients, response rates etc.
Lead Management Operations:
- In collaboration with stakeholders, build lead scoring and lead management processes that align client development & marketing
- Work with stakeholders to develop recommendations for and execute lead management, grading, and scoring optimization
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Develop clear, consistent and repeatable segmentation processes
- Execute campaigns leveraging marketing technology to support pipeline growth, inbound lead generation, nurturing and ongoing client communications
- In coordination with BD and Marketing Communications, support the effectiveness of campaigns and other marketing activities through testing, analysis, and ongoing optimization
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for campaign performance monitoring
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Plan, Execute & Measure experiments and conversion tests, including A/B tests & multivariate tests, to improve engagement rates and optimize campaign results
- Manage all aspects of the marketing automation platform and processes for the effective deployment of campaigns, including segmentation, dynamic lists, and automation programs
- Support the creation and optimization of marketing automation and engagement programs
- Develop best practices and training, and work side by side with BD to achieve 100% adoption, and ensure that everyone is using marketing automation to its full potential
Education and Experience
This position requires a university/college degree in Business management, Statistics or a related discipline, plus a minimum two years of experience in a B2B environment with significant exposure to business development and marketing processes. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered. Legal industry experience is an asset. Previous experience with Salesforce, marketing automation platforms, Google Analytics, PowerBI and advanced analytics tools is an asset.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated team player, self-starter, and independent thinker
- Dedicated work ethic and commitment to team and goal-oriented environment
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized; the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities required
- Experience with advanced analytics techniques and tools
- Ability to follow-up on activities without delays and to work autonomously
- Flexibility and ability to work in a small team environment, responding to broader organizational needs occasionally as required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite skills, in particular MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with business stakeholders to achieve goals
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and establish new processes while streamlining existing ones
- Strong project management, time management and cross-functional coordination skills
How To Apply
We thank all applicants for their interest in Osler; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Osler is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon background and reference checks, including a criminal record check, credit check, and employment and educational verifications.
If you have the required background with the ability to provide exceptional customer service and wish to work in one of Canada’s leading law firms, please reply in confidence with a cover letter and résumé by the closing date.
Closing Date: December 18, 2020
No phone calls or agencies please.