Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP is one of Canada’s leading business law firms. Advising many of Canada’s corporate leaders, as well as U.S. and international parties with extensive interest in Canada, our more than 1,000 firm members are based in offices in Toronto, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Calgary and New York.
Osler prides itself on attracting and maintaining some of the brightest talent in the legal arena. Our lawyers, students, management and business professionals have created a unique firm culture which nurtures mentoring and the exchange of ideas. Osler is a dynamic and exciting place to begin a career or carve out a new path.
Osler is embarking on a re-imagination of it’s digital experience & martech platforms to support client experience and marketing delivery. This role of the Senior Web Marketing Operations Specialist sits within the Digital Experience & Marketing Technology group, reporting to the Director, Digital & Marketing Technology. This role will join a team of Client Development and Marketing professionals focused on Content Publishing, Campaign Management, Social Media, Email Marketing, CRM, Marketing Analytics and Martech.
Website Product Owner
• Act as the internal product owner and administrator of the Firm’s website & associated marketing technology
• Responsible for owning the website backlog and end to end go-live process – discovery of stakeholder needs, detailing requirements, writing user stories, prioritization, capacity utilization, testing & release management to meet key stakeholder needs
• Discover, identify, align & configure the website and associated martech & data to support a consistent and integrated client experience on the website
• Enhance website feature set, capabilities & effectiveness of the CMS & underlying martech by leveraging integrations (CRM, event platforms etc) connectors & modules
Vendor Management & Governance
• Act as the day-to-day contact for website operations internally and with vendors and partners supporting digital experience delivery
• Lead and manage relationships & web program governance with all external partners
• Lead workshops, sessions with cross-functional stakeholders where required on emerging Web, Content, CMS, SEO best practices
Marketing & Analytics Reporting
• Partner with internal teams and vendor partners on paid campaign initiatives by creating landing pages and campaign measurement (i.e. tagging, experimentation planning & reporting)
• Monitor, implement, and optimize SEO strategies on a continuous basis and make recommendations on content strategy, planning and implementation
• Support strategic decision making by partnering with marketing analytics to create automated and custom reports producing & visualizing key client & client journey insights for Client Development & Marketing
Education and Experience
The position requires a university degree or equivalent work experience in web publishing, digital marketing, digital media, content marketing, professional services marketing or similar, as well as 4 – 6 years of experience, with at least 3 years of experience in content/web operations, complex publishing workflows & personalization of web content. Hands on experience with DXP/ CMS admin experience preferred. Intermediate to advanced skills in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is required and experience with AdWords and SEO is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
• Self motivated & driven to deliver client value through thought leadership content, immersive digital experiences and an integrated martech ecosystem with web operations and marketing at the core
• Strong understanding of email marketing and marketing automation
• Familiarity with applications such as: JIRA, Basecamp, Confluence, etc.
To protect the health and safety of firm members and visitors and to comply with the recommendations of public health authorities, employment at Osler will be conditional on the candidate submitting evidence of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We are currently working in a hybrid work arrangement, with a requirement to work partially in the office and an opportunity to work remote.
How To Apply
Accessibility and Accommodation
We thank all applicants for their interest in Osler; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Osler is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and people with diverse backgrounds, identities, and cultures. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates in all phases of the selection process.
Background and Reference Checks
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon background and reference checks, including a criminal record check, credit check, and employment and educational verifications.
If you have the required background with the ability to provide exceptional customer service and wish to work in one of Canada's leading law firms, please reply in confidence with a cover letter and résumé by the closing date.