Environmental law always seems to be expanding its scope. Are you current? We can help you catch up on the latest legislative and practice developments. Our presenters examine a lender's perspective on Stigma and environmental risk, property owner liability, and more. Plus, learn about the best approaches to defending environmental prosecutions.
- Raise your awareness of municipal corporations and councillor environmental liabilities
- Understand the concept of excess soil
- Get tips on what to do when your client calls about a spill
- Hear the latest about climate change
- Gain insights into experts in environmental litigation
- Get an overview of air issues
- Learn about environmental terms in leases
Donna Shier, C.S.
Willms & Shier Environmental Lawyers LLP