Join us on June 15th for our Annual AccessPrivacy Conference. It will be an excellent opportunity to interact with privacy regulators, leading Chief Privacy Officers and privacy experts.
Conference topics include:
- The emerging model for data governance and data ethics
- The nature and scope of the role of "Chief Data Officer"
- Reflections from the Canadian privacy regulatory authorities
- Core elements for the launch of an online behavioural advertising program
- Recent privacy and security developments and cloud service arrangements
- Trends in workplace privacy and privacy class actions
- And our regular "privacy year in review"
Confirmed Guest Speakers include:
- Martin Abrams, Executive Director, The Information Accountability Foundation
- Brian Beamish, Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario
- Barbara Bucknell, Director, Policy and Research Branch, Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Dr. Ann Cavoukian, Executive Director, Privacy and Big Data Institute, Ryerson University
- Jill Clayton, Information and Privacy Commissioner for Alberta
- Grant Coad, Assistant General Counsel, Wal-Mart Canada Corp.
- Lynn Goldstein, Foundation Senior Strategist, The Information Accountability Foundation
- Keren Groll, Senior Counsel, Regulatory Law (Privacy), TD Bank Group
- Jesse Langdon, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, The Globe and Mail Inc.
- Michael McEvoy, Deputy Commissioner, Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for British Columbia
- Della Shea, Vice President, Product & Chief Privacy Officer, Symcor Inc.
- Pamela Snively, Vice President, Chief Data and Trust Officer, TELUS
continuing professional development
Ontario: Total CPD = 6.00 Substantive Hours and 0.0 Professionalism Hours
This organization has been approved as an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content by the Law Society of Upper
Breakfast and registration opens at 8:00 a.m.
* Please note: Free to CPO Package subscribers
Click Here for more information and to register