Calgary is facing a challenging and uncertain economic climate in 2016. To help you navigate this changing landscape, Osler is launching a Calgary Breakfast Seminar Series. Once a month, join us and members of Calgary's business community to network and discuss timely topics relevant to your business.
Dealing with Counterparties in Financial Distress
- Signs of distress leading to insolvency
- Understanding insolvency receivership and bankruptcy
- Recovery of credit extended
- Protection of confidential information and intellectual property
- Terminating executory contracts
- Replacement of the Operator
- Negotiating bankruptcy remoteness contractual protections
- Acquisitions from financially distressed parties
Please click here to register for the seminar.
If you have any questions, please contact Simone Knott at email@example.com
We encourage you to subscribe to Osler Updates in order to receive our thought leadership updates and invitations to future events - Subscribe