Update: This presentation is now available for viewing online.
Employers are facing a year of change and managing this successfully requires a quick update on big rule changes that will impact 2016. By being prepared, you can help your company avoid costly penalties and liabilities.
Join Osler's Employment & Labour team, with special guest Jana Steele a Partner in Osler's Pensions & Benefits Group as they cover the current Hot Topic issues for 2016.
Our team of experts will cover:
- The new Ontario Retirement Pension Plan: getting prepared for pension changes
- New rules for government mandated harassment investigations
- Dangerous court decision: second-guessing bonus awards
Twelve Minute Sprint - a fast summary of current issues of importance to employers:
- Can an employee on leave compete with your business?
- New rules affect temporary agency arrangements
- Bigger damage claims
There is no cost to participate. Please register for the date and time that suits your schedule.