A conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee, supported by the IBA North American Regional Forum
Now in its 16th year, this leading conference will once again bring together practitioners from around the globe to discuss the latest developments and hot topics in international M&A law.
In this session, the panellists will discuss fiduciary duties and liability of directors in the takeover context as well as trends in public company regulation, as viewed in jurisdictions around the world.
Moderator: George Bason - Davis Polk & Wardwell, New York
- Bertrand Cardi - Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier, Paris; Newsletter Editor, IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee
- Arne Grimme - De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, Amsterdam
- Francisco Antunes Maciel Müssnich - Barbosa Müssnich Aragäo, Rio de Janeiro / São Paulo
- Mario Ponce - Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, New York
- Emmanuel Pressman - Osler Hoskin & Harcourt, Toronto
Commentator: Wendell L Willkie II - Counsel, Steptoe & Johnson, New York