Please join us on Wednesday May 3, 2017 for our annual Pensions & Benefits seminar, where we will be joined by representatives of the CAAT Plan to hear about its successful merger with the ROM Plan. We will also discuss several trending issues, including the emergence of the Outsourced Chief Investment Officer.
Members of the Osler Pensions & Benefits team will be joined by experts from a variety of fields to provide a range of opinions on the issues. The presentation will be followed by an informal cocktail reception.
This year's panel discussions will include:
The Inside Story from the Merger of the ROM Pension Plan into the CAAT Pension Plan
- Derek Dobson, Chief Executive Officer and Plan Manager, CAAT
- Evan Howard, VP, Pension Management, CAAT
- Paul Litner, Pensions & Benefits, Osler
Renting Investment Expertise:The Outsourced CIO
- Anna Zalewski, Pensions & Benefits, Osler
- John Black, Corporate, Osler
Changing Employee Benefits and Pensions for Active Employees
- Jonathan Marin, Pensions & Benefits, Osler
- Allan Wells, Employment & Labour, Osler