How prepared is your board to respond effectively to an M&A proposal?
Osler and the Institute of Corporate Directors reached out to board members across the country earlier this month requesting their feedback to establish and assess a baseline measurement of board M&A preparedness in Canada. We want to thank everyone at this time for your responses that have contributed to the first-ever national report, entitled “M&A in Canada – What Directors Need to Know”, published jointly between the ICD and Osler.
Join us on Tuesday June 26th for a panel discussion of the survey findings and Q&A session with independent board members and other experts.
Meet the Panel
- Tom P. Muir, Director, The Beer Store, CI Financial, Solium Capital
- Joanne Ferstman, Chair, Dream Unlimited, Director, Osisko Gold Royalties & Cogeco Communications Inc.
- Rahul Bhardwaj, President and CEO, ICD
- Andrew MacDougall, Partner, Corporate, Osler
- Jeremy Fraiberg, Partner, Corporate, Osler
For those not able to attend in person at our Toronto office, we will be offering the session via webinar. We will also be hosting a similar event in Calgary and Vancouver. If you are interested in learning more, please return to our event page.