The Canadian Institute is proud to present our 4th annual Managing Risk in Construction Contracts and Projects (East) conference – an event designed specifically to give you and your team practical tools to prevent claims and delays, improve your contract negotiations, and remedy disputes. Join your peers in Toronto on February 5th – 6th, 2019 for two days of strategic discussions and presentations by some of Central Canada’s leading construction and infrastructure practitioners. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear timely discussions on topics including:
- Understanding new financing options for infrastructure projects
- Evolving government procurement models
- Assessing the impacts of the year’s most important case law on your daily practice
- Preventing the curse of scope creep through effective communication and documentation
- Managing projects which span borders or involve international stakeholders
View more information.