Change is the new normal. Disruptive technology, problem solving methodologies such as design thinking and the use of alternative service delivery providers continue to impact the legal profession while creating a myriad of opportunities to transform how legal services are delivered. Join us for an interactive panel discussion that will explore the art of the possible and how to leverage disruption to transform legal services within your organization.
Interactive audience participation will guide our discussion of:
- Legal technology
- Data analytics
- Proactive services
- Decisions to build or buy
- Impediments to change/transformation
The panel discussion will be facilitated by Michael Fekete, Osler’s National Innovation Leader, with insight provided by our panel expert commentators:
Throughout the event, make sure to visit Osler’s Tech Fair for demos of market-leading tools developed by Osler and Osler solutions delivered using market-leading legal-tech, including Kira, Relativity, Closing Folders, DocuSign and Contract Express. Osler lawyers will showcase:
- Osler Undertakes – our in-house tool for transforming the undertakings process in disputes
- Osler Code Detect – our in-house app for detecting open source software
- Osler DBIC – our in-house tool for doing business in Canada
- AccessPrivacy by Osler – our relaunched information services platform for privacy and data management
- Osler Merger Notification – our in-house tool for assessing whether a transaction is notifiable
- Osler WorkPlace – our platform for collaborating with clients and helping clients manage critical documents
- Osler Works – Transactional – our integrated tech and ASP solution for driving down the costs of corporate diligence, document generation and closings
- Osler Works – Discovery – our integrated tech and ASP solution for driving down the cost of discoveries
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Registration & Tech Fair (boxed lunch provided)
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.: Panel Discussion
1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.: Tech Fair
For those not able to attend in person at our Toronto office, we invite you to participate by webinar.
To register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to specify if you are interested in attending the in person seminar or will be joining us via webinar.