Change is the new normal. Disruptive technology, problem solving methodologies such as design thinking and the use of alternative service delivery providers continue to impact the legal profession while creating a myriad of opportunities to transform how legal services are delivered. Join us for an interactive panel discussion that will explore the art of the possible and how to leverage disruption to transform legal services within your organization.
Interactive audience participation will guide our discussion of:
- Legal technology
- Data analytics
- Proactive services
- Decisions to build or buy
- Impediments to change/transformation
The panel discussion will be facilitated by Michael Fekete, Osler’s National Innovation Leader, with insight provided by our panel expert commentators:
- Jennifer Brown, Managing Editor, Canadian Lawyer InHouse and Law Times
- Melissa LaFlair, Founder, Director Legal Operations, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Natalie Munroe, Head, Osler Works - Transactional
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Registration & Lunch
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.: Panel Discussion
For those not able to attend in person at our Toronto office, we invite you to participate by webinar. Register for webinar.