Join The Advocates' Society in learning from experienced trial lawyers and judges as they explore practical issues relating to expert evidence and offer tips on how to choose, use, prepare, examine and challenge expert witnesses.
Participants will learn:
- Instruct experts on how to prepare reports
- Effective use expert reports at trial
- Conduct an effective examination of an expert
- Get even the most challenging expert to support your case
- Navigate difficult ethical issues involving experts
View more information.