The CABC is pleased to announce its first fully-virtual Canada-ASEAN Business Leaders Series in 2020 as a platform for the Canada-ASEAN business community to meet, discuss, and build a resilient trade partnership together throughout the COVID-19 crisis and into the new normal ahead. The 6-month Series will address the key market, sector, and policy topics that matter to business leaders.
Join the CABC and Osler for the opening session “Invest in Canada: Economic Recovery Post-COVID-19” webinar on June 24th, 2020, from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. MRDT. This session aims to:
- Discuss trends in Canada-ASEAN economic relations and explore partnerships for mutual economic recovery;
- Identify investment opportunities in selected high-growth industries; and
- Provide policy updates on initiatives & incentives for foreign investors.
The session also features a live Q&A session with the audience.
Meet the Speakers:
- Mr. Frank Turner, Partner & Head of Asia Pacific initiative, Osler
- H.E. Ambassador Diedrah Kelly, Canada’s Ambassador to ASEAN (Moderator)
- Mr. Brad Wall, Special Advisor, Osler and Former Premier of Saskatchewan
- Ms. Tuuli McCully, Head of Asia-Pacific Economics, Scotiabank
- Mr. Peter Glossop, Partner, Competition/Antitrust & Foreign Investment, Osler