The OBA Franchise Law Section invites you to the 19th Annual OBA Franchise Law Conference where the very latest developments and emerging trends in this constantly evolving area of law will be presented by an experienced faculty of speakers. The Conference will host a series of workshops and roundtables on franchise-related topics, as well as the popular Annual Legal & Legislative Update, rolling up all the developments in franchise law and jurisprudence over the 18 months.
Plenary Topic: It’s Not Black and White: Tackling the Grey Disclosure Issues:
Canada’s leading franchise law practitioners will provide best practices and tips for some of the most challenging disclosure issues facing franchisors including:
- Certificates of disclosure
- Financial disclosure issues
- Transfer franchise disclosure documents
- Multiple brand franchise disclosure documents
- Rectifying deficient disclosure documents
View more information.