This webinar will focus on the following double theme:
- The practice of our criminal law firms at the time of COVID-19: closure, teleworking, links with the client, invoicing, proceedings.
- The exceptional laws passed by our countries which limit public and individual freedoms: state of emergency, ordinances, role of Parliaments, regulations.
- Etienne LESAGE, President of the UIA Criminal Law Commission, Lesage Avocats, Paris, France
- Stéphane ELJARRAT, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP, Montreal, Canada
- Maria CRONIN, President of the UIA UK National Committee, Peters & Peters Solicitors LLP, London, UK