TechExit presents the M&A Ready event for technology industry players who want to understand the details of M&A strategies for technology companies. In technology, mergers and acquisitions are a regular occurrence and can be a path to growth. Every tech company needs to be “M&A Ready”. Join Mark Longo in discussing Typical Deal Terms and Negotiation Points for Selling Entrepreneurs. This session will explore:
- What “market” is for terms these days and how deal terms have changed during COVID Considerations if you’re pursuing a sale and running out of cash
- How to maximize leverage and bargaining power while you have it
- Common terms included in transaction structures
- Do terms correlate to the type of tech company? (eg: services companies vs software companies vs MSPs, etc)
- Earn-outs - how to make them more favourable
View more information.