2018 Diversity Disclosure Practices [PDF] provides an updated snapshot on the representation of women in leadership roles in corporate Canada. Report findings provide insight into the following areas:
- breakdown and percentages of women on boards for full-year 2017
- breakdown and percentages of women executive officers for full-year 2017
- industry breakdown of women directors for full-year 2017
- diversity policies and targets for full-year 2017
- 2018 mid-year results regarding the number and percentage of women directors and women in executive officer positions by industry
- board policies on diversity and policies related to the nomination and identification of women on boards
- targets for women on boards and in executive officer positions
New this year, the report also includes statistics on the proportion of companies with a female CEO and companies with a female board chair.
In addition to our survey results, 2018 Diversity Disclosure Practices highlights notable developments over the past 12 months affecting gender diversity both in Canada and internationally, and offers some examples of best practices for improving gender diversity among boards and executive teams.
DOWNLOAD PDF: 2018 Diversity Disclosure Practices