As governments slowly begin to reopen the doors to the economy and loosen restrictions, organizations still have many questions about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their businesses as they plan for a return to more normal operations. Our lawyers are continuing to monitor developments and sharing insights relating to legal and business considerations across a wide range of sectors to help you navigate concerns, manage legal obligations, address potential risks to your business and strategize for the new normal.
Be sure to check back regularly for our latest updates OR subscribe to our Osler COVID-19 Digest.
- Exemptions from mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policies: key considerations for hospitals and healthcare organizations | Last updated: September 28, 2021
- Ontario COVID-19 vaccination policy update for high risk settings: Key considerations for hospitals and healthcare organizations | Last updated: August 20, 2021
- Antigen rapid testing guidelines for employer-initiated testing | Last updated: June 1, 2021
- B.C. introduces paid sick leave regime | Last updated: May 31, 2021
- Ontario employers must provide new paid COVID-19 leave | Last updated: May 3, 2021
- No time like the present: Provinces mandate paid time off for COVID-19 vaccination | Last updated: April 27, 2021
- Updated: Ontario's mandatory COVID-19 screening tool for workplaces | Last updated: March 10, 2021
- Mandatory vaccinations for employees: What are the issues? | Last updated: February 10, 2021
- Stricter COVID-19 restrictions announced in Alberta | Last updated: December 9, 2020
- The Employer’s COVID-19 Workplace Playbook | Last updated: December 9, 2020
- Accelerating the fight against COVID-19: Antigen rapid testing technologies and the workplace | Last updated: November 30, 2020
- On-demand webinar | COVID-19 Return to the Workplace: Employer Preparedness