Feb 29, 2016
Employers are facing a year of change and managing this successfully requires a quick update on big rule changes that will impact 2016. By being prepared, you can help your company avoid costly penalties and liabilities.
Osler's Employment & Labour team, with special guest Douglas Rienzo, a Partner in Osler's Pensions & Benefits Group cover the current Hot Topic issues for 2016.
Our team of experts cover:
- The new Ontario Retirement Pension Plan: getting prepared for pension changes
- New rules for government mandated harassment investigations
- Dangerous court decision: second-guessing bonus awards
In addition, the Twelve Minute Sprint - a fast summary of current issues of importance to employers:
- Can an employee on leave compete with your business?
- New rules affect temporary agency arrangements
- Bigger damage claims
REQUEST ACCESS TO THIS WEBINAR