Jan 25, 2017
In this webinar, Osler's Employment & Labour team, with special guest Michelle Lally, Chair of Osler’s Competition Group, look at recent developments affecting employers across Canada.
Our team of experts cover:
- Cybersecurity in the Workplace: Preventative measures
- Risk Mitigation: Antitrust guidance for HR professionals
- Can Managers Unionize? Exploring the implications across Canada of two recent Quebec decisions
The Sprint - a quick summary of the good, the bad and the ugly:
- Compare and Contrast:
- Employer liability for 'customer' assaults and harassment
- Employee gets 'double jeopardy' protection despite workplace violence
- Franchisor risk management under Discrimination Law
- Case Study: Sometimes a release doesn't work...
REQUEST ACCESS TO THIS WEBINAR