Nov 15, 2022
With interest rates still rising, ongoing conflict in Ukraine and the possibility of a recession on the horizon, economic uncertainty lingers as 2022 winds down.
In this timely and informative webinar, Osler Special Advisor and former Governor of the Bank of Canada Stephen Poloz sits down with Osler National Co-Chair Shahir Guindi to explore recent economic developments and what may be in store for 2023.
Topics discussed during their conversation include
- the federal government’s recent Fall Economic Statement
- supply-side solutions to inflationary challenges
- the likelihood of a recession in the months ahead
- the role Canada can play in the energy transition to benefit both the economy and the planet
- how regulatory and geopolitical uncertainty slows investment
Stephen’s unique experience and keen insights on complex economic and market forces make this essential viewing for business professionals and investors.
Watch the webinar on demand