Jesse-Ross Cohen is a business litigator with a client-centred approach who is known for delivering practical advice.
He relies on a broad-based experience, with particular focus on:
- Corporate/Commercial litigation including complex contract disputes, shareholder disputes and director/officer liability.
- Business law including as it relates to issues of corporate governance, employment, insolvency and fraudulent conveyances, anti-trust and real estate.
- Statutory/Regulatory interpretation across multiple subject matters, including energy, environmental, privacy, data protection and cannabis.
- Regulatory advocacy before administrative tribunals and specialized boards, including in the investigation and defence of statutory and professional charges. Jesse also works with developers and experts to craft permit applications.
- Construction/Development litigation with respect to construction and development-related disputes.
Jesse has appeared before multiple levels of court, including as lead counsel. He is also well-versed in arbitration and other forms of alternative dispute resolution, facilitating efficient results for his clients.