Feb 16, 2023
Osler is proud to announce that we have once again been recognized as a leading firm in the Chambers Global 2023 Guide. Chambers and Partners’ rankings measure sophistication of work, client service, depth of service and commercial awareness. Osler’s results speak to the exceptional strength of both our lawyers and practice areas.
Osler has been recognized as Band 1 – Chambers’ highest distinction – in the Canadian subset of the guide in the following 10 categories:
Osler is also pleased to announce the following 15 lawyers have been recognized as Band 1 and higher:
- Al Meghji – Tax: Litigation (Star Individual)
- Desmond Lee – Capital Markets
- Michael Innes – Capital Markets
- Douglas Bryce – Corporate / M&A (Eminent Practitioner)
- Emmanuel Pressman – Corporate / M&A
- Janice Buckingham – Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional)
- Shawn Denstedt – Energy: Oil & Gas / Environment (Senior Statespeople)
- Rocco Sebastiano – Energy: Power (Transactional)
- Wendy Gross – Information Technology
- J. Bradley White – Intellectual Property: Litigation
- Chris Bennett – Project Finance; Projects: PPP & Infrastructure (Star Individuals)
- Marc Wasserman – Restructuring / Insolvency
- Tracy Sandler – Restructuring / Insolvency
- Firoz Ahmed – Tax
- NEW: Patrick Marley - Tax
Published since 1990, Chambers and Partners guides rank the best law firms and lawyers across 185 jurisdictions throughout the world. Rankings are based on independent and objective research, and peer and client reviews.
Read the full summary of our rankings [PDF].
More information can be found on the Chambers Global website.