Wendy has spoken extensively on legal issues relating to outsourcing, joint ventures, licensing and other technology transactions, commercialization of intellectual property, privacy, the internet and e-commerce.She is widely published. Her recent articles and presentations include:
- Cyber Security: Data Residency, Security and Best Practices, Centre for Outsourcing Research and Education, May 28, 2015
- Mobile Payment Technology Issues, 18th Annual IT Law Association Conference, October 20, 2014.
- Data Considerations in Payment Ecosystems, 2014 AccessPrivacy Annual Privacy Conference, June 25, 2014
- Privacy, Security and Ownership of Mobile Payments Data, The 2014 Information Technology Law Spring Forum (presented by IT.Can and The Law Society of Upper Canada), June 16, 2014.
- Supplier Risk Management: Emerging Trends and Issues, Sourcing Interest Group (SIG), June 9, 2014.
- Moderator, Outsourcing: Latest Trends and Developments (The Vendors’ Perspective), Toronto Computer Lawyers Group, April 8, 2014
- Increasing Efficiencies and Reducing Costs by Using Outsourcing Arrangements, Canadian Institute’s 19th Annual Regulatory Investigations for Financial Institutions, 2013
- Co-Chair, The Seventeenth Annual Canadian IT Law Association Conference, October, 2013
- Key Issues in Commercial Technology and Outsourcing Arrangements, the 2012 Information Technology Law Spring Training Forum, June 19, 2012