Artificial intelligence has emerged as a cornerstone of technology-driven innovation. After years of incremental gains, tech giants and startups alike are making huge advances in the development and commercialization of AI solutions. Organizations are deploying AI to improve productivity, gain new insights, and enhance customer experiences.
Legal and ethical issues such as data governance, intellectual property ownership, liability, ethical uses of AI and protection of human rights all raise unique considerations when viewed through the AI lens. Successful commercialization and deployment of AI requires a customized legal framework that can be understood and trusted.
Join us for Osler’s inaugural conference on overcoming the legal and ethical challenges of AI, featuring thought leaders from industry and Osler.
- Kathryn Hume, Director of Business Development, Borealis AI
- Michael Fekete, Partner & National Innovation Leader, Osler
- Wendy Gross, Partner & Technology Group Chair, Osler
- Simon Hodgett, Partner, Technology, Osler
- Adam Kardash, Partner & Privacy and Data Management Chair, Osler
- Ted Liu, Partner, Technology, Osler
- Sam Ip, Associate, Technology, Osler
1:15 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.: Registration
1:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.: Seminar
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.: Cocktails & Networking