April 8, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many employers to adjust their operations as they’ve transitioned to a remote work environment. The pandemic has also presented numerous legal issues as businesses manage their workforces while adapting to and navigating through the new environment.
This webinar by Steven Dickie, a partner in Osler’s Employment and Labour Group, and Kelly O’Ferrall, counsel in Osler’s Employment and Labour Group, addresses these issues and examines what’s next for the employment law landscape in the COVID-19 era, with a particular focus on matters that impact emerging and high growth companies. Available on demand, this webinar offers in-depth insight into the following issues and more:
- Government programs and supports for employees and employers
- New protected leaves of absence related to COVID-19
- Addressing issues related to working from home
- Issues where employees have no or insufficient work to perform
- How to protect your business moving forward in the era of COVID-19
Watch the on-demand webinar
This presentation is part of Osler’s Emerging and High Growth Companies 101 series, designed to help emerging ventures navigate through the various issues and legal requirements they will encounter throughout their growth cycle.