Sep 8, 2022
Osler is proud to be recognized once again as a leading firm in the 2023 edition of International Tax Review’s World Tax guide. Along with earning Tier 1 rankings in Tax, Tax Controversy and Transactional Tax, 18 of our outstanding lawyers were recognized as leaders in their fields:
- Firoz Ahmed – General Corporate Tax
- Mark Brender – General Corporate Tax
- Carrie D'Elia – Tax Controversy, Women in Tax
- Colena Der – Women in Tax
- Gerald Grenon – Tax Controversy
- Amanda Heale – Tax Controversy, Women in Tax
- Alan Kenigsberg – Indirect Tax
- Andrew Kingissepp – Tax Controversy, Transfer Pricing
- Peter Macdonald – Tax Controversy
- Patrick Marley – General Corporate Tax
- Al Meghji – Tax Controversy, Transfer Pricing
- Pooja Mihailovich – Tax Controversy, Women in Tax
- Al-Nawaz Nanji – Tax Controversy
- Robert Raizenne – General Corporate Tax
- Edward Rowe – Tax Controversy
- Manon Thivierge – Women in Tax
- Joanne Vandale – Tax Controversy, Women in Tax
- Louis Tassé – Tax Controversy
World Tax 2023 is the International Tax Review’s annual comprehensive guide to the world’s leading tax firms. It provides rankings and profiles of the most effective tax practitioners in the world, covering more than 100 jurisdictions located on every continent.
Osler’s Tax Group is consistently recognized as a leading provider of tax law services in Canada. With practitioners located in offices in Toronto, Montréal, Calgary, Ottawa, Vancouver and New York, Osler’s tax practice operates as an integrated unit and in partnership with our clients. The group develops sophisticated solutions for our clients’ most complex and important taxation issues and offers leading expertise in the following key areas: M&A, Corporate Reorganizations and Restructurings, Tax Advisory Services, Tax Controversy and Litigation, Transfer Pricing, Canada/U.S. Cross-Border Tax Planning and Indirect Tax.
Learn more about ITR’s World Tax and World Transfer Pricing awards.