Andrea Whyte, Brian Thiessen, KC, Chris Barnett, Craig Lockwood, Ed Vandenberg, Emmanuel Pressman, Maureen Killoran, KC, Nathalie Beauregard, Pooja Mihailovich, Sander Duncanson, Simon Hodgett
Aug 25, 2022
Osler is proud to announce we have been recognized by the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers Canada with 170 lawyers ranked across multiple practice areas. Of the 170 recognized, 13 Osler lawyers also earned recognition as “Lawyer of the Year” for Canada in various categories:
- Andrea Whyte (Calgary) - Corporate Governance Practice
- Brian J. Thiessen QC (Calgary) - Privacy and Data Security Law
- Chris Barnett (Toronto) - Municipal Law
- Chris Bennett (Toronto) - Project Finance Law
- Craig Lockwood (Toronto) - Class Action Litigation
- Edward Vandenberg (Ottawa) - Corporate Law
- Emmanuel Pressman (Toronto) - Corporate Law
- Martin Ignasiak (Calgary) - Environmental Law
- Maureen Killoran, Q.C. (Calgary) - Aboriginal Law / Indigenous Practice and Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Nathalie Beauregard (Montreal) - Biotechnology Law
- Pooja Mihailovich (Toronto) - Tax Law
- Sander Duncanson (Calgary) - Energy Regulatory Law
- Simon Hodgett (Toronto) - Technology Law
Osler is also pleased to announce that 46 of our lawyers have been recognized as “Ones to Watch”.
Best Lawyers is a leading peer review publication in the legal profession, recognizing the top lawyers in more than 100 practice areas. These individuals have been selected for this distinction after receiving the highest overall peer feedback within their geographic region and specialty practice area. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honoured as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant.
Osler is also proud to have been recognized as the 2023 “Law Firm of the Year” in the areas of Energy Law and Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law by Best Lawyers Canada™.
For additional information, please visit Best Lawyers’ website.