How prepared is your board to respond effectively to an M&A proposal?
Osler and the Institute of Corporate Directors reached out to board members across the country earlier this month requesting their feedback to establish and assess a baseline measurement of board M&A preparedness in Canada. We want to thank everyone at this time for your responses that have contributed to the first-ever national report, entitled “M&A in Canada – What Directors Need to Know”, published jointly between the ICD and Osler.
Join us on Tuesday June 19th for a panel discussion of the survey findings and Q&A session with independent board members and other experts.
Meet the Panel
- Jane Peverett, Director, Canadian Pacific Railway, CIBC
- R.H. (Dick) Auchinleck, Chair, TELUS
- Matthew Fortier, Vice President, Policy, ICD
- Trevor Scott, Partner, Corporate, Osler
- Andrew MacDougall, Partner, Corporate, Osler
We will also be hosting a similar event in Toronto, Montréal, and Calgary. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our event page.