Technology is transforming how commercial real estate is transacted, developed, valued and managed. PropTech is reorienting how assets are managed and how customers use physical space. Investors, landlords, property managers, builders and developers are grappling with changing business models, and how to assess, engage and create value, while managing some of the novel legal and business risks that can arise.
We invite you to join us on February 28 for a panel discussion on disruption in the commercial real estate sector. Topics include:
- State of the market: digital transformation, changing customer expectations, co-working spaces and the impact of new market entrants
- Defining PropTech and how traditional sector participants are assessing and engaging with PropTech
- Legal implications of PropTech including commercial leasing, privacy and data management
The panel discussion will be moderated by Heather McKean, a Partner in the Osler Real Estate Group. Heather will be joined by our panelists:
- Paul Morassutti, Vice Chairman, CBRE
- Scott Silverberg, Vice President, Asset Management, Oxford Properties Group
- Paul Morassutti, Partner, Real Estate, Osler
- John Salloum, Partner, Privacy and Data Management, Osler
- Wendy Gross, Partner, Technology
11:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.: Registration & Lunch
12:15 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Panel Discussion
For those not able to attend in person at our Toronto office, we will be offering the seminar via webinar.
To register, please contact email@example.com.
Please be sure to specify if you are interested in registering to attend the seminar or join us via webinar.