Please join the Global Peer Financing Association, sponsored by Osler, for a virtual panel discussion on the pressing issues and developments affecting ESG investing and financing today.
Focusing on pension fund investing, the panel will discuss the state of ESG investing and financing in the North American and U.K. markets, the effectiveness of metrics used in ESG investing, the future of the market and its impact on investing strategies, potential tax implications, the relationship between buyers and sellers amid increasing ESG mandates and more.
Osler partner Lisa Mantello of the Banking and Financial Services Group will moderate an international panel of speakers featuring:
- Gordon L. Clark DSc FBA, Professorial Fellow at St Edmund Hall, Oxford, Director Emeritus Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment, Oxford University, and co-director of the Oxford-Zurich research program
- Timothy Hughes, Partner and lead of Osler’s Capital Markets Tax practice
- Michael Innes, Partner and Co-Chair of Osler’s Capital Markets Practice
- Oly Moir, Partner, Slaughter and May, practicing in M&A and commercial matters in the infrastructure, energy, natural resources and real estate sectors
- Azadeh Nassiri, Partner, Slaughter and May, practicing in financing, derivatives, structured finance, project finance and debt capital markets transactions
Join the webinar.